Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Qualities of a good friend...

When we were young, we thought that a good friend could be only from our gender. For example I am a girl so I should only be friends with girls. 

 But now that I grew up, I discovered that it’s totally wrong you can be friends with anyone as long as you feel; comfortable and happy with him. A good friend should have some qualities, first of all he or she should be supportive of you and your goals. In addition a good friend should be honest; he may not share every detail of every second of his life but at least clear about his intentions. That’s how who could trust him. Also a good friend is at least a fairly good listener and notices how little, day-to-day things affect you. They can't read your mind, but chances are they can usually tell when you're happy, sad, excited, shocked or upset. If they're aware that they're doing something that annoys you, they try to change their ways or at least talk to you about it.

 Let’s just skip the part about the qualities of a good friend and head to the part where I’m going to talk about myself. Honestly, I love the friendship of boys more than girls. Most of my friends are boys because when it comes to advice I think boys can give you a better advice than girls and also boys don’t think about the little things like jealousy and that stuff. In addition I’ve been backstabbed A LOT by girls who were supposed to be my friends. That’s why I learned a lesson. But that doesn’t mean that there aren’t sometimes when you need to have girl talk with your friends. That’s I have friends that are boys and also girls. And that’s how I live my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment