Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Personal Project...


The 16th of February was a big day for me; it was the day when I have to submit my personal project. I’ve been working on this project for 8 months. YES 8 MONTHS. Want to know what’s my personal project? Well I had to create a magazine for teenagers from A to Z. At first, I thought it would be extremely easy and fun, but then I discovered that it was EXTREMELY HARD but still fun, because I spent time with my friends to do the photoshoots. But when it was the time to work on Photoshop, it was really hard. When I opened Photoshop for the first time I was going to cry because I had only two weeks to finish 50 pages on Photoshop, and I didn’t even know how to move the picture from a place to another. Yeah that was pretty hard. But then I kept trying and trying and then I discovered that it was easy to use it. So to conclude I could summarize the personal project in three words: NIGHTMARE, STRESS, TENSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment